Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hot Chick of the Week: Eva Mendes

So I was going to write either a hot chick of the week post, or one about 70's rock band UFO. I ultimately decided to post up a hot chick of the week post, because let's face it, no one would read the UFO post... regardless of how damn good they are.

Eva Mendes being hot in Maxim.

Despite all of the persuasive forces of my law student friends, I decided not to choose Eva Mendes as the hot chick of the week sooner. I usually like to pick a chick that I see in a movie or TV show I recently watched -- like a spur of the moment inspiration.

Eva Mendes being the hottest hot chick of the week so far.

Well, that inspiration came when I watch The Other Guys (2010) starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg. (By the way, don't bother seeing the movie, the comedy is forced and forgettable, and it only has a few mildly funny scenes and only a few funny recurring jokes.)

Eva Mendes being Will Ferrell's character's hot (aka "average" or "plain") wife.

The joke in The Other Guys is that Will Ferrell's character is a total tool of a cop. In fact, he is an accountant police officer. Mark Wahlberg plays the cool cop who can't figure out how Will Ferrell's character has a steaming hot wife, and doesn't believe that she is actually his wife.

Eva Mendes being hot in a carefully crafted photo to focus the viewer's attention.

I wonder if her face matches the proportions of the golden ratio. I mean, it's possible, she is freggin' gorgeous.

I kept this post short so you can enjoy the photos. Happy New Year's!