Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Case for Kristen Bell

Kristen Bell

You know her from Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008) as Sarah Marshall -- the center of attention, the end all be all of hot chicks.  But is that the case?  Let us review.

First, she is very short, almost "little person" status at 5' 1"  (or 1.524 meters for my international audience).

And I bet she is wearing 4" heels, because Jason Segel is a giant.

On the other hand, she can definitely pass the "body" test.  She is quite attractive -- fo sho.


She obeys the cardinal rule -- stay in shape!  When you stay in shape, your hotness points automatically go up by 50%. This rule has been proven over and over again by scientists in science labs with scientific instruments.

Yet, at the same time, she doesn't really scream hotness.  She kind of has that childish quality to her, which makes me feel awkward posting up pictures of her half-naked. In fact, she has even said: 
"I'm carded for R-rated movies. And I get talked down to a lot. When I try to go rent a car or buy an airplane ticket or other stuff adults do, I get 'Okaaaaaay, honey.' I remember when I was 18, getting crayons in a restaurant."
But in the end, I give her the thumbs up -- for one single reason:

 Bam! How awesome is this girl??


P.S.
Haha! Thanks to Compton for finding this gem
in the massive internet-tube-webs.