Monday, January 31, 2011

Celine Spring 2011 Ad Campaign


Saturday we went for a little shopping session in Tsim tsa Shui! Direction Harbour City and its myriads of luxury stores !
After a first stop at Louboutin , I was dying in from of a discounted pair of black leather high heels ! I swear I am still dreaming about it ! two days and I can't take them out of my mind ! When I tried them it was just heaven of a pair of shoe ! So beautiful , so comfortable ! I had to run away to keep my bank account alive , or what is left of it !
Second stop was Celine ! OMG I am so in love with the Spring Collection ! The new fabric they use are outstanding and I don't think I have seen this kind of shapes anywhere so far! Ecolo-boho-chic-classy! a weird mix ! pretty paradoxical! A must wear !
Have a look at the new campaign and some of the new accessories ! Loving the bag on the picture above !