Monday, April 25, 2011

Hot Chick of the Week: Jules Asner

Jules Asner. She is starting to get old now, but I was watching Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001) and I was remembering how I used to think she was wicked hot.

I'm liking that see-through action.

You might remember her from that TV channel E! Entertainment Television. She was on their celebrity news show.

We all sit in mouse-wheels... right?

I never really realized her hotness until I did an almighty google image search, and a few decent pictures popped. I figured she'd have more pictures, but you don't always get what you want (laid).

Models and other hot chicks are always at the beach.
I wonder if they actually like the beach, or if
they just want an excuse to take their clothes off?

Jules Asner had a small part, as herself, in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, otherwise I don't know what she has been up to since then (2001). I'll look it up.

Another damn beach picture -- what's up?

Other than being married to Steven Soderbergh, Ms. Asner hasn't been up to much since 2001. She apparently wrote a book, of some shit sort.

Mmhmm.

"Oh ee Oh ee Oh, think I'm gunna know ya. Jungle love. Girl I'd love to show ya." Or something.

She's not the hottest hot chick of the week. But I was inspired.