Thursday, November 18, 2010

Law School, Oh Law School!



Hello Cruel World!

I felt like posting up a message. It's just a rambling of crap I've been thinking about.

Okay, so! It's about that time of year again... finals! So I've been doin' some outlinin' and some readin' and some grovelin' (well maybe not groveling) ...Actually I've been spending my time doing some very valuable things like playing Call of Duty: Bad Company 2 (which is odd for me because I don't play much video games)...

...and watching important videos on Youtube like this Terminator 2 rap (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdpngMC5TKM&feature=related, i'm listening to it right now whilst I write).

But anyway, yeah, I'm full-swing preparing for finals, and trying to relax as much as possible... which is difficult. Most of my days are just reading and outlining, and writing. I'm doing the Economics journal at Mason, which requires me to write an article. Hopefully it will be published... I have a pretty good chance. I lucked out with a good topic (in addition to my amazing writing ability, of course).

I'm excited for Thanksgiving, which is coming up. The parents are actually coming down here to Arlington for once, which is cool. I haven't seen them in awhile. Also, my brother is over in Afghanistan these days... which sucks.

Me and my brother.
And yes, I realize that there is a lot going on in this picture.
One word to explain: NASCAR.

I sent him some DVDs to watch during thanksgiving time -- the logistics of sending him a turkey didn't add up, haha. I sent him the new movie Predators. It's a pretty badass movie. It has Adrian Brody not playing a pianist. He actually managed to play the role of a badass. I was surprised. The movie was entertaining, certainly not a masterpiece, but there was plenty of shooting and random violence... so cool, I guess, right? I also sent him Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. We both have a particular affinity for the Kevin Smith movies, being from New Jersey and all. I also sent him Joe Dirt. That movie is great. It has that hot chick -- Brandi? -- and it was only $7.99. Win - win... cheap hot chicks. I plan on sending him the Beavis and Butthead Christmas special episodes for Christmas. One of the episodes is a spoof of the classic It's a Wonderful Life, except in this version Butthead ends up not caring that the world is a much better place without him ever being born.

Right now I'm listening to Rilo Kiley's album The Execution of All Things (2002). It's pretty good, check it out. Here is one of the songs off the record -- it's laid back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAcHnNd5Mg8 .


On another note, I found a very gorgeous girl while watching an old(ish) TV show called Dead Like Me (2003-2004). I will probably add her to my personal "most gorgeous chicks in the world list" that's ongoing in my head. Her name is Laura Harris. I wasn't able to find many flattering pictures, surprisingly, but here's one:


Good day!

Sincerely, SkiJump