Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hot Chick of the Week: Cristina Scabbia

This will be a new thing for my blog. I will be posting the hot chick of the week, if I remember (or care) to do so. Being as this is a metal/music blog I will be looking first for chicks from that background, but it will definitely not be exclusive (considering the hot chick metal/hard rock pool is small, and because I don't discriminate against hotness).

To kick if off, the first hot chick of the week is Cristina Scabbia.

Ohhhh yeaaa....

Cristina Scabbia is the lead singer of the Italian metal band Lacuna Coil (co-lead singer with Andrea Ferro). Coil has an awesome straightforward metal sound. Check them out.


Osh kosh magosh!

She'd probably be cool to get a beer with.

Coil is one of my favorite post-80's metal bands, along with Iced Earth and Blind Guardian. Scabbia has a really good voice. And considering that metal isn't a sound really conducive to female singers, they do a remarkable job with the Scabbia-Ferro dual singer setup.

Good day!