Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hot Chick of the Week: Emmanuelle Chriqui



Emmanuelle Chriqui is a brunette, and a hot one.  Her last name looks like someone just pounded the keyboard and let random letters float onto the birth certificate.  Nonetheless, having a crappy last name surely doesn't affect her hotness at all -- I mean, come on, for those of you who know me, I'm living proof of this concept (although she may be slightly hotter, by maybe one thousandth of a meter).


Chriqui is from Canada of all places, despite her exotic look.  The answer lies, of course, with her parents, who are from Morocco. She was born near Montreal but was raised near Toronto (making her one of the less-evil Canadians, aka, not one of the smelly French-speaking ones).

Edgy, I know...

It was actually quite hard to find good pictures of Chriqui on the internettubes (compared to the almighty Brooklyn Decker).  But, I think the picture above gives you a good idea of what exactly we are dealing with this week.  As Borat would say, wowaweewaa!

I LOVE jeans...

...AND pools (but not sun glasses, or loopy earrings).

Chriqui was in that movie Don't Mess With the Zohan (2008), starring Adam Sandler -- which we all know was a huge success...  She apparently also has some sort of role in the TV show Entourage!  I don't watch much TV outside of The Office and old MacGyver and Quantum Leap re-runs, so I wouldn't know anything about her hotness on that show though.  But I can tell you that she has some quality.

Contemplative relaxing hotness picture.

That does it for this week.  Make sure you cover the computer screen so your girlfriend, fiancee, or wife doesn't catch you lookin' at this...


Please follow my blog by clicking "follow" in the column to the right! Also, please comment in the box below!